Being Mindful, Breath by Breath
An eight weeks mindfulness training program
The word “Mindfulness” seems to be everywhere. We hear it in kindergarten rooms, schools, colleges, corporates, hospitals, sports, prisons, the military, yoga retreats, parliaments, and many more. It has made its place in therapies, lifestyle, self-help programs, and religious congregations. Daily millions of people, just in America admit to practicing it.
Mindfulness practices appear to be the magic pills for all the ills of today’s modern society. But, the fundamental question is, Why one should practice it? What is mindfulness? And, How do we practice it? In simple words, what is the core Philosophy, Science, and Art of doing Mindfulness Meditation?
The purpose of this program is to gain insight into our being and awareness using mindfulness meditation tools. This enables us with Joy, Energy, Wisdom, Existential-truth, and Loving-kindness. In this way, it enhances our experience of life and well-being.
- EXISTENTIAL THUTH
Eight key modules to strengthen the concepts
- Four core meditation practices to get grounded
- Mindful breathing,
- Body-sensation witnessing
- Mindfulness of thoughts and emotions
- Objectless mindfulness meditation
A comprehensive workbook to help with practice and exercises
Group meditation sessions and talks
1:1 Personal coaching session
Lifetime access to Mindfulness community
Begin the journey
with strong foundations!
Learn core pillars of
- No matter how long is the journey, it always starts with a single step in the right direction!
- Start by understanding the basics of mindfulness and mindlessness.
- what are the foundational aspects of being mindful?
- Begin with mindful breathing to establish focus, intention, determination, and awareness of moment by moment experience through your own breath.
What prevents us from
Learn the obstacles of
- Mindfulness is not a difficult practice but can become very arduous due to our own habit patterns.
- Our accumulated mental patterns and habits force us to react instead of responding to a situation.
- We can rewire ourselves by learning equanimity and responding to situations.
- This is not an intellectual affair but deep learning and transforming through mindfulness meditation.
Ego or let go!!
Learn the nature of
- We love to click our mind selfies all the time. How I am looking? Am I good enough? Who am I? And, in many more ways, we create ego as a reference point in our mind to operate in life.
- Normally, we think of relationships with others, rarely we understand that ego is the interface of how do we relate to ourselves.
- Understand the ego formation and its building block.
- How mindfulness helps us in being aware of ourselves as a character in our personal story of life? And, transcend the addiction of selfhood.
Is the reality we believe
and live with = reality
Learn the nature of
mental filters blocking
- We live with our unquestionable beliefs and judgments which distort our perceptions and information gathers through senses-external or internal.
- Mindfulness declutters the beliefs by shining awareness on our own mental objects and operations.
- Learn witnessing of our mental objects thoughts and emotions.
- Live mindful of our inner storyteller, self-talk, and self-judgments.
Befriend yourself is the first step of conscious relationships in the world!
Learn to accept yourself
the way you are, and the
same for others
- Workings of the self and world may be learned by classification and comparison but connecting with the self and world is only possible through compassion.
- The power of self-acceptance and self-compassion is a core practice to connect and befriend ourselves as-it-is and the same attitude for all cosmic beings. it is the core value of a mindfulness practitioner.
- Let’s cultivate it consciously!!
Life is a full circle working through the law of exchanges.
Learn the power of
giving and gratitude
- We have learned to say, I am taking a breath but truly we take and give out in one lap. exchange is the law nature. We forget this and always find ways to lo live in poverty of mind, with ideas of being-not enough.
- The power of gratitude and giving enhances the scope and vision of what life has given to us more than what we can comprehend.
- Let’s take a deep dive into our blessings and be thankful mindfully.
- Lear to practice witnessing of body-sensations. Some people like to call it body-scan meditation.
Mindfulness offers a J.E.W.E.L. -
Joy, Energy, Wisdom, Existentiality, Love-kindness
Reveal your inner J.E.W.E.L.
through the mindfulness
- Mindfulness offers a life full of joy; calm energy; wisdom-insight into ourselves; existentiality- equanimity and understanding laws of our nature; and lights up life with Love-kindness and compassion. Let’s reveal and cultivate the Mindfulness J.E.W.E.L.
- Learn to build a strong practice.
Be active, Be Mindful!!
Learn to live active and
- Learn to integrate mindfulness in daily life
- Life can not be segregated in parts or lived object by object. It flows like a river and the mindfulness meditator witnesses the flow. Learn the art of Objectless Meditation
- Learn Core Concepts and Benefits of Mindfulness Meditation
- Learn How to Practice Mindfulness Meditation
- Practice various forms of Mindfulness Meditation
- Apply the Mindfulness Concepts in Daily Life
- Learn how to spread the message to others about Mindfulness
- Detailed understanding of core pillars of Mindfulness meditation
- Check out the eight modules given in the below section
- Four Main Mindfulness Practices:
- Mindful Breathing
- Mindfulness of Physical Sensations/Body Scan
- Mindfulness of Thoughts and Emotions
- Objectless Mindfulness meditation
- Mindfulness Activities
- Every week Mindfulness Activities and Exercises to get grounded and go deep
- Workbook to guide exercises step by step
- Artifacts/Other support
- Conceptual Videos describing the core concepts
- Videos describing Practices in detail
- Additional reading material
- Weekly group session
- Weekly Practice session
- Personal 1:1 coaching
- Registration: Now till 26 Feb 2021
- Orientation: 27 Feb 2021
- Module1: 28 Feb 2021
- Module2: 7 March 2021
- Module3: 14 March 2021
- Module4: 21 March 2021
- Module5: 28 March 2021
- Module6: 4 April 2021
- Module7: 11 April 2021
- Module8: 18 April 2021
- Follow up: 25 April 2021
- Cultivating your inner J.E.W.E.L.
- Joy, in terms of enjoying happiness at this moment
- Energy, Conservation of Calm energy
- Wisdom, gaining insight into your self. A way to become a true expert in your self- Physical, Mental and Spiritual
- Existentiality in terms of the equanimity rooted in your authentic self
- Loving-Kindness and Compassion
- Authentic and positive relationships
- Mindfulness, Compassion, and Gratitude as a way of life (not as a separate goal)
- Donations will be used for the following causes:
- Promote my work of Yoga and Mindfulness Meditation
- Seattle Children Hospital
- Donations can be submitted
- Before the course
- During the course
- After the course
- Donations can be submitted via
- Paypal account
- Zelle ( upon request)
Note: If you have a meaningful cause that you deeply feel to support, please reach to me at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Make Intention (Intention to attend the course)
- Course Registration (Enroll to get started)
- Join Facebook Community (Mindful Beings Facebook Community)
- Join What’s App group -Optional
- Download workbook
- Join weekly sessions
- Schedule 1:1 session
- Do weekly practices
- Do weekly exercises
- Obtain certification at the end
- Pay Donation (Paypal Donation)
My birth name is Rajesh and Pen name is Shunya. My core values are curiosity, Connectivity and Creativity.
Since my childhood I was passionate about philosophy of life. As I was born and brought up in India, I naturally developed tremedous interest in reading upanishads, buddhism, six philosophical pillars Indian Philosophy and thereupon read some works of western philosophers and loved to study work done in Positive psychology. In simple, I endeavored to know whatever came by to connect myself at a deeper level, to go deep and get grounded in my spirit.
I also like writing poetry in my native language hindi and english. Last year, I Published a book for curious souls specifically for meditators of mindfulness containing philosophy and Art of doing meditation.
Learn core pillars of mindfulness
No matter how long is the journey, it always starts with a single step in the right direction!
Start by understanding the basics of mindfulness and mindlessness.
Learn the nature of selfhood
We love to click our mind selfies all the time. How I am looking? Am I good enough? Who am I? And, in many more ways, we create ego as a reference point in our mind to operate in life.
Normally, we think of relationships with others, rarely we understand that ego is the interface of how do we relate to ourselves.
Learn the nature of mental filters blocking our awareness
We live with our unquestionable beliefs and judgments which distort our perceptions and information gathers through senses-external or internal.
Mindfulness declutters the beliefs by shining awareness on our own mental objects and operations.
Learn to accept yourself the way you are, and the same for others
Workings of the self and world may be learned by classification and comparison but connecting with the self and world is only possible through compassion.
The power of self-acceptance and self-compassion is a core practice to connect and befriend ourselves as-it-is and the same attitude for all cosmic beings. it is the core value of a mindfulness practitioner.
Learn the power of giving and gratitude
We have learned to say, I am taking a breath but truly we take and give out in one lap. exchange is the law nature. We forget this and always find ways to lo live in poverty of mind, with ideas of being-not enough.
The power of gratitude and giving enhances the scope and vision of what life has given to us more than what we can comprehend.