Effective: January 1, 2020
We at Shunyapragya LLC respect your privacy. This Privacy Notice describes the personal information we collect about you, why we collect it, and how we use it. We primarily collect user information to improve your experience and communicate with you about our services and your queries. This Privacy Notice describes the choices you can make about how we collect and use your information. We do not sell or rent your personal information to any third parties. This Notice does not apply to the practices of companies that we do not own or control, or to people whom we do not employ or manage.
With respect to the collection of your information, if you do not want your personal information collected, please do not submit it to us. If you have already submitted information and would like to review, correct, or remove it from our records, please log in to your account or contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org
By visiting and using the Site, you are deemed to have agreed to the provisions of this Privacy Notice.
1. What kind of information does Shunyapragya.com collect?
1. We collect different personal information from you depending on how you want to engage with us. We may also automatically collect non-identifiable data through the Site (such as IP addresses, browser characteristics, device characteristics, operating system, language preferences, referring URLs, information on actions taken on our website, and dates and times of website visits).
2. Shunyapragya LLC is committed to ensuring of our Users’ privacy and peace of mind. Your personal information (“Personal Information”) is gathered only when you choose to share it. For purposes of the Privacy Notice, ‘personal information means any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person; an identifiable natural person is one who can be identified, directly or indirectly, by reference to an identifier such as a name, an identification number, location data, an online identifier or to one or more factors specific to the physical, physiological, genetic, mental, economic, cultural or social identity of that natural person. We divide all of this into direct and indirect personal information, as you will see below.
3. Direct Personal Information.
- We gather your Personal Information when you visit the website and provide us with information such as (by way of an example) your name, email, address, and payment information. Additionally, we gather your Personal Information when you sign up for a newsletter and/or promotional e-mails, or when you place a request for query to be answered by using the “Contact” feature contained within the Site. In these examples, we require the collected information in order to fulfill your request for information. To the extent that we use this information beyond the immediate fulfillment of your request, we retain it so that we may contact you about new services or other promotional messages we think will interest you. Additionally, you can always choose to opt-out of receiving promotional e-mail and electronic newsletter communications that we may send to visitors and customers from time to time (see the Section on Email Choice/Opt-out for more information).
- You may log in to your account through your Facebook or Google+ credentials if you like. By logging in this way, the other account you use (Facebook or Google, for example) will provide to us only the personal information from that account that you have authorized, such as your Facebook profile information. You can control what information you share with us through your privacy selections in that other account. We will use such information as explained in this Notice.
2. How does Shunyapragya LLC use my information?
- We will use your email address to send you information about informational services.
- We may use information about you and your interests to help us improve our site design and your online experiences. We may contact you, subject to the choices you have made, via email, postal mail, or telephone, to conduct market research and learn more about how we can improve our service offerings.
- Our Blog. Our Site offers publicly accessible blogs or community forums. You should be aware that any information you provide in these areas may be read, collected, and used by others who access them.
- We display personal testimonials of satisfied customers on our site in addition to other endorsements. With your consent we may post your testimonial along with your name. If you wish to update or delete your testimonial, you can contact us at email@example.com
3. Does Shunyapragya LLC share user information with third parties?
- No, Shunyapragya LLC will not sell, share or disclose Personal Information it collects to third parties without your prior consent.
- Order Fulfillment. Once you purchase an informational product or service such as book from the website, we may share with a third party the information that is necessary to fulfill the order for that purchase or registration.
- Social Media. Our Site may include social media features, such as the Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, and Twitter buttons. These features may also collect your IP address, which page you are visiting on our Site, and may set a cookie to enable the feature to function properly. These features may also give you the option to post information about your activities on our Site to your profile page to share with others within your social network. Your interactions with these features are governed by the privacy notice of the company providing them.
Legal Compliance. We may disclose visitors’ Personal Information when such disclosure is:
- necessary to conform to legal requirements or proceedings in a response, required by applicable law;
- necessary to enforce or apply our Terms and other related agreements; or
- to protect the rights, property, or safety of Shunyapragya LLC, our employees, our visitors or other members of the general public.
Disclosures made under this Section 3 may include exchanging information with other companies and organizations, or governmental agencies. However, this does not include selling, renting, sharing, or otherwise disclosing Personal Information from customers for commercial purposes in violation of the commitments set forth in this Privacy Notice.
4. Is my information secure?
- At Shunyapragya LLC, we take all precautions to insure that our visitors’ Personal Information is secured. We use a variety of industry-standard security measures and procedures to help protect your Personal Information from unauthorized access, use, alteration or disclosure. Please note that despite our best efforts, no one can guarantee the security of Personal Information. Unauthorized entry or use, hardware or software failure, and other factors may compromise the security of Personal Information at any time.
5. What about links to other websites and services?
- Our Site may contain links to other Sites. We do not control the privacy promises or practices of these websites. You should review those policies before providing any Personal Information. Shunyapragya LLC is not responsible for the content or practices of any linked websites, and we provide these links solely for the convenience and information of our visitors.
6. Contact, Questions, or Feedback
When we receive formal written complaints, it is our policy to contact the person regarding his or her concerns.
If you have any questions about our Privacy Notice, you can always contact via email.
Send us an e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org